Deus Ex Forums

A forum created towards the production of computer games. (Flash, Game Maker, Etc.)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Fail Films of Summer 09

Go down 

What is your least favorite film of the summer of 09?
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap40%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap0%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Terminator: Salvation
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap20%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Land of the Lost
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap20%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Year One
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap0%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
 0% [ 0 ]
G-Force
 20% [ 1 ]
G I: Joe
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
The Mellow Filmmaker
Admin
Admin

The Fail Films of Summer 09 Empty
PostSubject: The Fail Films of Summer 09   The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 pm

There are good films, and then there are bad films. In the summer of 09 there were a lot of bad films and some of them made a lot of money. I decided to list my least favorite films of this summer ( Night at the Musuem 2 and G-Force I thought were okay, but I heard many people thought they sucked), so you people could vote on your least favorite.
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: The Fail Films of Summer 09   The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 am

Land of the Lost was funny!! People said GI Joe was good, same with Transformers and NATM, I think G-Force wins The Fail!!
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien

Snow Taradien

PostSubject: Re: The Fail Films of Summer 09   The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:52 am

Terminator Salvation.

Why, oh god why...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fail Films of Summer 09   The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fail Films of Summer 09
Page 1 of 1