Deus Ex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deus Ex Forums

A forum created towards the production of computer games. (Flash, Game Maker, Etc.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fail Films of Summer 09

Go down 
3 posters

What is your least favorite film of the summer of 09?
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap40%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap0%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Terminator: Salvation
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap20%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Land of the Lost
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap20%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Year One
The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_lcap0%The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
 0% [ 0 ]
G-Force
 20% [ 1 ]
G I: Joe
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Mellow Filmmaker
Admin
Admin

The Fail Films of Summer 09 Empty
PostSubject: The Fail Films of Summer 09   The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 pm

There are good films, and then there are bad films. In the summer of 09 there were a lot of bad films and some of them made a lot of money. I decided to list my least favorite films of this summer ( Night at the Musuem 2 and G-Force I thought were okay, but I heard many people thought they sucked), so you people could vote on your least favorite.
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: The Fail Films of Summer 09   The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 am

Land of the Lost was funny!! People said GI Joe was good, same with Transformers and NATM, I think G-Force wins The Fail!!
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien

Snow Taradien

PostSubject: Re: The Fail Films of Summer 09   The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:52 am

Terminator Salvation.

Why, oh god why...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fail Films of Summer 09   The Fail Films of Summer 09 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fail Films of Summer 09
Page 1 of 1