Deus Ex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deus Ex Forums

A forum created towards the production of computer games. (Flash, Game Maker, Etc.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Films of the Summer of 09

Go down 
2 posters

What is your favorite film of the summer of 09?
Star Trek
The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_vote_lcap20%The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Up
The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_vote_lcap20%The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
The Hangover
The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_vote_lcap0%The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harry Potter 6
 20% [ 1 ]
District 9
The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_vote_lcap0%The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Inglorious Basterds
 20% [ 1 ]
Ponyo
 0% [ 0 ]
The Hurt Locker
 0% [ 0 ]
500 Days of Summer
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Mellow Filmmaker
Admin
Admin

The Great Films of the Summer of 09 Empty
PostSubject: The Great Films of the Summer of 09   The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:09 pm

The summer is over, fall is coming, and we have nothing to do except look back at the memories made. If you're like me then you probably made most of those memories just sitting down in a theater and watching a movie. Unfortunately, most of the films that came out this summer sucked, but there are a few films that came out this summer that were worth watching. Which were your favorites? I personally would like to know. If you feel like sharing your opinion then just vote for your favorite film of this summer.
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

The Great Films of the Summer of 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Films of the Summer of 09   The Great Films of the Summer of 09 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Good you finally posted!! I only watched Harry Potter 6, but my friends have said Star Trek, District 9, and Inglourious Bastards especialy were good!!

Another movie...Fanboys, bought it on my friend's XBOX 360, and watched it, it's hilarious!!
Back to top Go down

The Great Films of the Summer of 09
Page 1 of 1