Deus Ex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deus Ex Forums

A forum created towards the production of computer games. (Flash, Game Maker, Etc.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution Revolution 21

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper308

Sniper308

Location : All over the internet and few places in the real world.

Evolution Revolution 21 Empty
PostSubject: Evolution Revolution 21   Evolution Revolution 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 pm

I'm located here most of all places which is known as Evolution Revolution 21. Join if you want or not. It's mainly for friends and you invite your friends and they invite their friends and so on so it's nothing but a bunch of friends hanging out in one place. Some may get along and some may not. I have tons of different personality members here but none so far to be a total **** like people at McCleodgaming. So it's basically a friendly place which uses an AJAX Chat and it has an Arcade with a Ranking System based on postings. Most people I see post in the Role Playing section of the site. I am the admin of this site and this is my own rating fairly of my site:
Rating
Member Compatibility: 8.5 / 10
Posting Average: 5.5 / 10
Member Average: 7.0 / 10
Entertainment: 7.5 / 10
Strict: 8.0 / 10
Updates: 5.0 / 10
Trouble: 9.5 / 10 ((Meaning that there isn't a lot of trouble at the site.))
Members Visit: Ranges 0-17; 5 average a day
Overall Average: 51 / 70; 73% meaning an okay site.
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionrevolution21.freeforums.org/
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Revolution 21   Evolution Revolution 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 pm

You...do realize you can say dick, right? Censoring yourself makes you look like a fag who can't handle the very words they are using.
Anyway, the people at MG aren't dicks. Hell, most of them are idiots. The few members who aren't are usually called dicks. That's how it goes.
So, is there any actual theme to this forum, or is it just a forum that people post on for no reason?

Wait, only five members a day on average visit? That site'll die soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308

Sniper308

Location : All over the internet and few places in the real world.

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Revolution 21   Evolution Revolution 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:37 am

Well I am completely opposite from you, kinda. I'm not such an ass, but that's not the point of this post. Posting necessarily doesn't really concern many of the members, so they just post on the AJAX chat. The theme to the site is friends rules are stricter here but I can tell that won't be any of your concern since you would hate this site with a passion.

This site started since: 03 May, 2009. It's not going to die out any time soon.
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionrevolution21.freeforums.org/
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Revolution 21   Evolution Revolution 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 pm

It's just the summer rush...Come school, it will die...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Revolution 21   Evolution Revolution 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolution Revolution 21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deus Ex Forums :: Misc. :: Websites and Advertising-
Jump to: