Deus Ex Forums

A forum created towards the production of computer games. (Flash, Game Maker, Etc.)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Should ownership of these forums be transferred?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corka Cola

PostSubject: Should ownership of these forums be transferred?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:03 am

Since Mas and I are the only ones who come on here and want to continue Amethyst and Opal, should we have the forums?

Mas and I could always move all the Amethyst/Opal to my forums if Deux will give us all of it, but if not, we could be Admins and redo these forums to repopulize them again. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Tredawg
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Should ownership of these forums be transferred?   Sat May 01, 2010 9:00 am

Corka Cola wrote:
Since Mas and I are the only ones who come on here and want to continue Amethyst and Opal, should we have the forums?

Mas and I could always move all the Amethyst/Opal to my forums if Deux will give us all of it, but if not, we could be Admins and redo these forums to repopulize them again. What do you think?
I'm still continuing the game, if you still would like to help.
Back to top Go down
http://ssf2expansion.yforum.biz
Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: Should ownership of these forums be transferred?   Sat May 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Really, Deux said the game was dead and gave us full permission to continue it, but never gave us the data. I'll be happy to continue it. Should we resurrect the forums or just delete them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should ownership of these forums be transferred?   

Back to top Go down

Should ownership of these forums be transferred?
Page 1 of 1