Deus Ex Forums

A forum created towards the production of computer games. (Flash, Game Maker, Etc.)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Mario Kart Double Dash 2!! Online Topic Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

Mario Kart Double Dash 2!! Online Topic Creation Empty
PostSubject: Mario Kart Double Dash 2!! Online Topic Creation   Mario Kart Double Dash 2!! Online Topic Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 am

Hello guys, if any of you don't know me, I've been on the Expansion Forums for quite a few months, and have made a few game plans, however, this one has gotten the farthest, so could someone make the topic for me??

The game is a sequel of sorts to the Mario Kart GameCube installment, Double Dash!! It will feature everything in Double Dash to return, plus 16 more characters, 24 courses(retro, 4 from each other game), Online capabilities, and more vehicles, including bikes!!

I'll post more info on the topic itself!! I will also take any advice to make it, even if someone wants to help!! I do not have or intend to buy Flash, so suggest something else!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Halysoy
Mod
Mod
Halysoy

Mario Kart Double Dash 2!! Online Topic Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Double Dash 2!! Online Topic Creation   Mario Kart Double Dash 2!! Online Topic Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:32 am

Right now these forums are for Deux's games so don't expect your game to appear there

Second, until we get a section to put upcoming games like this, we'll have to keep you on hold until you can post a topic on this.

Edit: now we have a section for this here

Mario Kart Double Dash 2!! Online Topic Creation
Page 1 of 1